- LIHI staff will have a booth at Waterpower Week in Washington, DC April 30-May 2, 2018.
- Shannon Ames, LIHI Executive Director is presenting: Low Impact Hydropower Certification – Sustainability 101 at the North Shore Technology Council Sustainability Forum Luncheon on Thursday, May 10th in Beverly, MA. More information.
- LIHI is supporting research on hydropower operations and environmental flow being conducted by the University of California, Merced. Owners and operators of LIHI Certified hydropower projects are encouraged to review the linked information and take the survey.
Past Events and Resources:
- LIHI held its first ever regional Hydropower Forum in Boston on February 8, 2018. View summary and presentations.
- Read Mike Sale’s and Dana Hall’s report “The LIHI Experiment: Certifying “Green” Hydropower since 1999” (Sale-Hall Proceedings Paper 7-20-16 final), presented by Mike Sale at Hydrovision, 2016.
- LIHI was featured on a webinar panel presented by the Clean Energy States Alliance (CESA) on Tuesday, February 2, 2016. The webinar, presented by CESA’s State-Federal RPS Collaborative, explores the role and treatment of hydropower in RPS across the country. Click here to view
- Renewable Energy Markets for Hydropower: Fact or Fiction? by Dana Hall presented on the Renewable Energy Markets panel discussion at HydroVision International 2015.
- For a presentation on the LIHI program and the role in green markets, please watch Low Impact Hydropower, a Pathway to Green Markets from the Center for Resource Solutions on Vimeo.