LIHI was featured on a webinar panel presented by the Clean Energy States Alliance (CESA) on Tuesday, February 2, 2016. The webinar, presented by CESA’s State-Federal RPS Collaborative, explores the role and treatment of hydropower in RPS across the country. Click here to view!
View the panel discussions below:
- Renewable Energy Markets for Hydropower: Fact or Fiction? by Dana Hall
- Renewable Energy Markets: Investor Owned Utility Perspective by Brendan McCarthy
- U.S. EPA’s Green Power Partnership by James Critchfield
- Voluntary Green Power Markets and Green-e Energy Certification by Jennifer Martin
- Hydropower in Renewable Portfolio Standards (RPS): Oregon In Focus by Julie Peacock